Terms & Privacy
Affidavit of Customer
- I am not an unlawful user or addicted to any controlled substance.
- By selling or delivering ammunition and/or firearm accessories to me, BulkAmmo.com is not violating any state or local law or ordinance.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- I am not under indictment for and have never been convicted in any court of a crime punishable by imprisonment for over one year.
- I am not a fugitive from justice.
- I am currently not subject to a domestic violence restraining order of any kind.
- I have not been adjudicated as a mental defective and I have not been committed to any mental institution.
- I am not an illegal or unlawful alien, and I am not a nonimmigrant alien.
- I have never been and I am not expected to be discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions.
- I am not currently less than twenty-one (21) years old.
- I have not renounced my U.S. citizenship.
- I will not commit an unauthorized export of ammunition and/or firearm accessories.
I understand that madtownammunition.com order system automatically submits my order to the madtownammunition.com warehouse for picking/shipping and that I cannot cancel an order once placed (seriously, our system sends your order to the warehouse within less than five minutes of being placed). I also understand that BulkAmmo.com may cancel my order at any time if I have not abided by the Terms of Sale at which time a refund will be provided.
I understand that if I refuse to accept delivery of an order that I placed, then madtownammunition.com will charge me the full cost of shipping plus a restocking fee equal to 10% of the value of my order. In this instance, the “full cost of shipping” is the cost to ship from madtownammunition.com warehouse to my house, plus the cost to ship back to the warehouse (which is the same amount of the initial shipment to my house). I will receive back the remainder of my original payment (minus shipping and restocking amounts, as explained above) as a store credit, not as a refund.
I understand that madtownammunition.com does accept returns for defective or damaged product where customers notify them of such issues within thirty days of their order date. If there is anything wrong with my product, madtownammunition.com wants to make things right. madtownammunition.com just asks that I tell them about any issues quickly, within 30 days of my order date, so that they can service me promptly. I understand that madtownammunition.com does not accept returns unless the product I ordered is defective or damaged. I am to email the BulkAmmo.com team. if I desire to discuss a return. Finally, I understand that madtownammunition.com may, at its sole option, choose to reimburse me by either a refund, a store credit, or a replacement of the product.